Saber Tribe

Information about credit report, how to get the instant credit report,what is fico score and how to increase fico score and more about credit report & fico score.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

How do I Get More Targeted Traffic to My Web Site With a Small Budget?

There are many forms of traffic floating around out there on the World Wide Web. Most of them are practically useless. Their uselessness comes from the fact that they are on targeted. In my opinion, there are very few sources of genuinely targeted traffic. They are, in no particular order, pay per click, article traffic, referral traffic, joint venture traffic, and advertising traffic. Obviously there are other sources of targeted traffic, but I think that the total amount of traffic to be gained from all those other sources combined are probably not enough to justify spending a lot of time on here.

Advertising traffic, referral traffic, and pay per click traffic, oviously require a budget, in most cases a respectable budget.

Joint venture traffic is very difficult to get unless you have something to offer them, and unless you have your own product, a nice product, that you can offer a nice commission on, or you have a nice list which you can use to participate in a mailing swap of some kind.

So this basically leaves article generated traffic. Article generated traffic is my favorite form of traffic generation online. Number one, it is extremely targeted. Number two, is presold traffic. The nice thing about someone who comes to your website after reading an article you have written is that they already trust and respect you. If they did not trust and respect you, they wouldn't have come to your website. Unless of course they are just "checking you out" -- and that is still better than traffic that doesn't know you at all.

You know how I do it -- I write articles, a lot of articles (I have over thousand articles published ezinearticles.com at this point), and I submit them to ezinearticles.com. This is my primary source of traffic and accounts for probably 80% of my full-time income.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home